BE A SPONSOR:
When we first began we only focused on socks, but over the past 5 years we've expanded our initiatives to serve our Neighbors well. We focus on 4 areas: NEW SOCKS | CLEAN LAUNDRY | HYGIENE | NOURISHMENT
2022 SPONSORSHIP EVENT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
- VALENTINES DAY OUTREACH - Creating 1,000 "Love Bags" for Neighbors who need to be remembered and loved.
- HYGIENE SPONSOR - this allows us to create BLOSSOM BUNDLES for unsupported teen girls as well as provide essentials for our houseless Neighbors.
- A BOX OF SOCKS (BACK TO SCHOOL) - we provide socks to 50 metro schools to ensure students are served well during a time of need.
- HOLIDAY MEALS (THANKSGIVING & CHRISTMAS) - We provide 50 families with groceries to ensure they too are able to have a holiday meal at home with their families.
- VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION CELEBRATION - We are 100% volunteer run organization. Without our volunteers we would not be able to serve the way we do. We want to be sure to honor the efforts of those who give the most priceless gift ... their time.
- LAUNDRY LOVE MONTHLY COMMUNITY FREE LAUNDRY DAYS
- There are many components to a Laundry Love Free Community Laundry event. We believe there is no better way to achieve our mission other than to partner with other community businesses, organizations and churches. To serve in excellence, we provide:
- COINS FOR THE WASHING MACHINES
- DETERGENT & DRYER SHEETS
- LAUNDRY LOVE VOLUNTEERS
- SIMPLE MEAL / DRINKS
- NEW SOCKS
- COMMUNITY RESOURCE INFORMATION
- FREE PET FOOD
Our 2022 GOAL is provide this for up to 50 families once a month at each of our locations (El Reno, Del City, NE OKC, NW OKC, SW OKC and Norman) , but we won't be able to sustain this without the help of the community. The average cost of an Laundry Love Central Oklahoma event is estimated to be about $800, with $500 of that covering the costs of washing and drying the clothes. The remaining costs covers laundry detergent, supplies and money for a simple meal.
If you would like to partner with us, please fill out the contact form below.
Thank you for your heart to help.